Closing Date: Midday, Thursday 26th July 2018
Interview Date: w/c 30th July 2018
Job Start Date: 3rd September 2018
Contract/Hours of work: Permanent, term time only 11:50 am – 2:10 pm Mon – Fri
Salary: £4,104.00 per annum
Rookwood School is a successful non-selective co-educational Independent school for children from age 2 to 16.
36 weeks term time only plus nine weeks paid holiday.
We are looking for a friendly, polite, hard working person with a can-do attitude to join our staff at Rookwood School.
As a lunch assistant you will be mainly required to help set up the dining room and service counters for lunch, serve the food and help clear away.
You may be required to assist with some hospitality events that occur later in the afternoon, evening or at the weekend for which these events are paid as overtime.
Applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references and will only be considered if submitted using the school’s application form. CVs will not be accepted nor responded to.
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience including occupational pension contributions
- Nine weeks paid holiday
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Employee assistance provision
- Access to reduced educational fees for qualifying children
- Free hot/cold lunch during school term time
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant and successful school community
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com or posted to S Bench, HR & Compliance Manager, Rookwood School, Weyhill Road, Andover, SP10 3AL.
The advert may close prior to the stated date and interviews will take place as soon as a suitable field of candidates is obtained therefore early submission of applications is recommended.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.