Accounts and Human Resources Assistant
Job Start Date: Immediate by negotiation subject to notice and employment checks,
Contract/Hours: 27 hours per week, term time (36 weeks) + five holiday working weeks, agreed by negotiation
Salary: FTE £20,176 per annum, actual £11,893 per annum
Rookwood School is a successful non-selective co-educational Independent school for children from age 2 to 16. We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic administrator to join our bursary team.
Reporting to the Bursar you will have daily responsibility for resource procurement processes, human resources administration, maintenance of the staff MIS and you will assist in ensuring the school meets its compliance responsibilities.
You will have role related experience, be a competent user of computerised accounting systems, Excel, Word and Outlook. Underpinning your professional expertise, you will be a confident person with a friendly, helpful and proactive 'can do' attitude willing, to carry out tasks independently and as part of the Bursary team when required.
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary based on skills and experience including occupational pension contributions
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Employee assistance provision
- Access to reduced educational fees for qualifying children
- Free hot/cold lunch during school term time
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant and successful school community
Applications are invited in accordance with the instructions outlined in the Application Process Introductory letter.
Interviews will take place as soon as a suitable field of candidates is obtained therefore early submission of applications is recommended.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.